BBP-750 Series Built Allison 1000 Transmission w/Converter
Holds up to 750rwhp
Why wait for your transmission to get built when you could simply order our complete built transmission and have it shipped to your door?
We utilize only the best parts available in all of our transmission builds! We build all transmissions with Suncoast internals paired with a Suncoast converter to make the best possible match! Whatever amout of power you are looking to produce, we can build a transmission to hold it!
Our BBP-750 Kit includes:
- Alto Suncoast Clutches and Steels
- Transgo Shift Kit
- Ratio Tek Pump Pressure Spring Kit
- Goerend C3 Oiler PTO Covers w/drilled oil passages
- New Gaskets and Filters w/Suncoast Filter Lock
- Billet Stator Goerend Triple Disc Converter of your choice
This 750 series transmission is great for anyone that doesn't want to go into bottom end work on their engine. The stock bottom end of the motor and the 750 series transmission have about the same holding power before failing.
If wanting to push past stock bottom end limits (750hp+) then you will have to upgrade to our 1000 series transmission. The only difference between the 750 series and the 1000 series is the use of billet internal parts and billet shafts. This is because the stock shafts and c2 clutch hub are only good to about 750hp before they start to fail. Both of our 750 and 1000 series transmissions use the same clutch kits.
Goerend is a producer of leading transmission components and torque converters
Their converters are engineered to provide the best possible performance and reliability available.
Each and every converter is built in relation to what it will be used for to get the best result out of them.
The HD converters all have billet stators in them which means they will take any abuse you can put them threw.
- Billet "G"- 1800rpm Stall (Great converter for street/towing/competition use with any stock drop in replacement turbo)
- Billet "R"- 2200rpm Stall (Great converter for steet/towing/competition with a little higher rpm stall for larger direct replacement turbos or S300/S400 Turbos
- Billet "K"- 2500rpm Stall (Great converter for Hot Street/Competition for a truck that has a larger harder spooling turbo)
- Billet "Q"- 3000rpm Stall (This converter is mainly used in Competition trucks such as sled pulling where larger turbos need to have time to be spooled off the line)
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Bradley06/27/2016 03:33PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Blown Black Performance
I got my trans built and installed at Blow Black Performance in March 2016. One of the best upgrades I could have ever done to my truck. The stock trans would limp going up a large hill on cruise, not anymore.
I got my trans with the following upgrades:
Suncoast Billet 1058 Converter
PPE Deep Pan
Merchant Automotive Transfercase Brace
Merchant Automotive Pump Upgrade (Pump Rub Elimination Kit)
Amsoil Fluids (Trans and T-Case)
This thing shifts better and better all the time! Cole @ BBP takes the time to do the little upgrades that most people charge extra for like the C3 Oiler, Trans Pump Upgrade, ect. He also uses the highest quality parts.
I will definitely recommend this to anyone with a duramax needing a transmission in Wisconsin/UP (already have!)!!
You must login to post a review.